Rugby et Compagnie Index du Forum

Rugby et Compagnie
Bon, les gars, on n'oublie pas la règle des trois P : POUSSER, PLAQUER, COURIR !" Ici c'est la famile Rugby et Compagnie

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

currently has a 7-4 mark in February. Wash

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rugby et Compagnie Index du Forum -> Championnats Français -> Top 14 : Clubs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Aoû - 11:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: currently has a 7-4 mark in February. Wash Répondre en citant

Widnes captain Kevin Brown is hoping to impress new England coach Wayne Bennett close up when he goes up against his old club Wigan. Yunel Escobar Jersey . The 31-year-old, who has been in the international wilderness for the last six years, was among a group of more than 30 players invited to attend a get-together with Bennett.Bennett is in the country on a whistle-stop trip from Australia and will be at the Select Security Stadium on Thursday, when Widnes clash with Wigan live on Sky Sports, casting his eye over potential candidates for the autumn Four Nations Series. Im desperate to play for England, Brown said. The door has been shut on me since 2010 for whatever reason, but I think theres a chance and its up to me now to perform.Touch wood I get a good run with injuries and I am confident I can produce some good form if I do. Shaun Wane and Matty Smith look ahead to the clash between Widnes and Wigan We had a get-together on Monday night when Wayne spoke to us about a few things. Its just exciting being in the same room as Wayne Bennett.Youre like a sponge, trying to soak up everything he says. You are hanging on every word because of what hes done in the game.The room was packed with great players and some young players as well. Its excited me and hopefully I can be part of it at the end of the year.Brown made his England debut as a Huddersfield player under Steve McNamara against France six years ago and went on the 2010 Four Nations tour Down Under, but was subsequently ignored.The stand-off has never given up hope of a recall, but insists he is not expecting any favours from his club coach Denis Betts, who has been appointed as Bennetts right-hand man.Denis is a great coach who obviously knows what I can do and hes seen it up close, but he wont be biased because I play in his team, I know that for a fact, Brown said. Highlights of Widnes Vikings victory over Castleford Tigers last week Ive already spoken to him about that and hes said its up to me to force Waynes hand rather than hoping I can get picked because of my head coach.Im not going to try any harder or over-play on Thursday. Im going to put the team first and just do the job that I normally do.Watch Widnes v Wigan from 7.30pm this Thursday, live on Sky Sports 1 Also See: Super League fixtures Super League table Rugby League on Sky Follow us @SkySportsRL Huston Street Jersey . Wawrinka, who is seeded fourth, is in the top half of the draw with Serbian Novak Djokovic. The Swiss star outlasted Djokovic in a five-set quarterfinal thriller last year and stunned Spaniard Rafael Nadal in the final to capture his first-ever Grand Slam title. Ricky Nolasco Jersey . Austin Watson, Scott Ford, Filip Forsberg and Mark Van Guilder had the other goals for the Admirals (30-21-12). Scott Darling made 30 saves for his 10th win of the season. http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/darin-erstad-angels-jersey/ . Andrew Luck couldnt believe his ears. Colts fans couldnt believe the scoreboard, and the Kansas City Chiefs couldnt believe their incredibly bad luck.Two teams separated by three games in the Eastern Conference standings clash tonight north of the border, as the Toronto Raptors play host to the Washington Wizards. The Raptors are third in the East behind Indiana and Miami, while the Wizards are three games behind the Atlantic Division leaders in the fifth spot. Catch all the action live on TSN and TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et/4pm pt. Toronto is five games ahead of Brooklyn in the Atlantic and will also host Golden State and Sacramento on the homestand. It has won three straight and six of seven games, including Tuesdays 99-93 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers. DeMar DeRozan poured in 33 points, Terrence Ross netted 19 and Kyle Lowry added 13 points with nine assists for the Raptors, who found a way to win despite shooting 44.3 percent and making 10-of-32 3-pointers. Lowry scored 14 or more points in eight straight games from Feb. 5-23, then was held to a point below that mark against the Cavs. "Youre not going to have great games all the time, youre not going to shoot 10-for-12 or 20-for-30. Youre always going to have some type of off-game," Lowry said. "You cant let that stop you from helping your team win a game. I wasnt making my shots, but I know I can still help the team." The Raptors are 11-3 at home since Jan. 1 and 16-11 at Air Canada Centre. They have also held their opponent under 100 points in a season high-tying six consecutive gaames. Albert Pujols Jersey. . Toronto is 27-7 when doing that this season. Meanwhile, DeRozan is averaging 25.7 ppg in February for the Raptors, who are ensured of a winning record for a third month in a row. Toronto was 8-6 in December, 11-6 in January and currently has a 7-4 mark in February. Washington enters the great white north on a four-game winning streak. The Wizards, who will also visit Philadelphia on its quick quest, disposed of the Orlando Magic 115-106 on Tuesday thanks to four players with 20-plus points. John Wall led the Wizards with 27 points, Trevor Ariza had 22 and both Marcin Gortat and Bradley Beal netted 21. "I thought we came out really energized. We got great performances from everybody," said Wizards coach Randy Wittman. The Wizards, who made 52.5 percent from the field and hit 10-of-16 3-pointers, led by as many as 17 a day after learning forward Nene would miss around six weeks with a sprained MCL in his left knee. Washington is 11-6 in its last 17 road games and is averaging 99.8 ppg in that stretch. Wall has 18.6 points and 7.8 assists over that time. The Wizards are 14-14 overall away from D.C. this season. Toronto has defeated Washington three times already this season and is unbeaten in four straight and six of the last eight meetings between the teams. The Wizards havent succeeded much lately in Canada, losing seven of eight and 11 of the past 15 trips there. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Aoû - 11:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rugby et Compagnie Index du Forum -> Championnats Français -> Top 14 : Clubs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation