Rugby et Compagnie Index du Forum

Rugby et Compagnie
Bon, les gars, on n'oublie pas la règle des trois P : POUSSER, PLAQUER, COURIR !" Ici c'est la famile Rugby et Compagnie

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

was selected the Eastern Conference R

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rugby et Compagnie Index du Forum -> Championnats Français -> Top 14 : Clubs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Aoû - 10:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: was selected the Eastern Conference R Répondre en citant

CHICAGO -- Up and down and side to side, Yovani Gallardo threw his fastball right where he wanted it to go. Jonathan Isaac Jersey . It made a big difference for the right-hander. Gallardo pitched seven sparkling innings and Khris Davis had a tiebreaking RBI double, leading the Milwaukee Brewers to a 3-1 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Monday night. Gallardo bounced back nicely from a sluggish outing against San Francisco, allowing one run and six hits while improving to 9-3 with a 3.00 ERA in 18 career starts against Chicago. "Just command, to be honest," he said when asked about the difference from his previous start. "I was able to command the fastball to both sides of the plate. I was able to go up and out of the zone whenever I needed to." Scooter Gennett had two hits, including an RBI single in the ninth, and Mark Reynolds connected for his 20th homer as Milwaukee opened a seven-game trip with its fourth victory in five games. Coming off his worst start of the year, Jake Arrieta gave up two runs and five hits in 7 1-3 innings for the Cubs. The right-hander was hit hard in a loss at Colorado on Wednesday, allowing season highs of nine runs and 13 hits in five-plus innings. "It was a little better from start to finish, a little better consistency with everything down in the zone, a lot of ground balls, a lot of early outs," he said. Arrieta (6-4) retired 13 in a row before Ryan Braun started the seventh with a single to centre. Braun was cut down at the plate when he tried to score from second on Gennetts one-out double, but Davis followed with a liner into the left-field corner to give the Brewers a 2-1 lead. "That was huge," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. "You hate when you lose an opportunity to score, and he turns around and drives the guy in." It was more than enough for Gallardo (7-6), who retired his last seven batters. He struck out six and walked none in only his second victory in his last nine starts for the NL Central leaders. Will Smith pitched a perfect eighth and Francisco Rodriguez finished the seven-hitter for his major league-best 36th save in 40 opportunities. Reynolds connected with two out in the second, ending a 1-for-18 slump since his previous homer on Aug. 3 at St. Louis. Reynolds deep drive to left on Arrietas first pitch was gloved by a Cubs fan in the back row of the bleachers, earning a loud ovation from the crowd of 28,927. He quickly grabbed an older ball from his seat and threw it on the field, drawing another round of applause with the common trick in the outfield stands at Wrigley Field. Chicago tied it at 1 in the fifth on Chris Coghlans two-out double. WHAT A BATTLE Rodriguez and Anthony Rizzo faced off in a battle of All-Stars in the ninth, with the closer striking out the first baseman on the 13th pitch of the at-bat. Rodriguez said he threw every pitch he had to the slugger. "Pretty good young hitter," Rodriguez said. "So I respect him." HOSTILE RECEPTION Braun was booed every time he came to the plate and heard chants of "Steroids! Steroids!" and "Youre a cheater!" He was suspended for the final 65 games of last season for violating Major League Baseballs anti-drug agreement. UP NEXT Milwaukee RHP Wily Peralta (14-6, 3.42 ERA) tries for his sixth consecutive win when he takes on rookie RHP Kyle Hendricks (3-1, 2.10 ERA) in the second game of the four-game series. Peralta is 10-1 with a 4.06 ERA in his last 12 starts, but is winless in two career outings at Wrigley. Hendricks has won each of his last two starts for Chicago. Jonathan Isaac Magic Jersey . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour. Jonathan Isaac Womens Jersey .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks. http://www.magicteamofficial.com/Jonathan-Isaac-Magic-Jersey/ . Omar Rahou made the discriminatory gesture several times while celebrating scoring a goal against Romania at Antwerp in January, UEFA said. The sanction was double the five-match ban Nicolas Anelka received from an English Football Association independent tribunal last week for the same act.PHILADELPHIA -- Rajon Rondo is starting to feel like his old self -- and the Boston Celtics are starting to win again. Rondo had eight points, 11 assists and nine rebounds in his eighth game back from a serious knee injury, and Jeff Green scored 17 of his 36 points in the third quarter in the Celtics 114-108 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday night. "Its only a matter of time before we got on the same page," Green said about Rondo. "He puts me in my spots, gets it to me in the open floor. He sees the floor very well. Hes helping me get into a good rhythm. I have to continue to make sure I get open for him." Jared Sullinger had 19 points and 10 rebounds for Boston. The Celtics improved to 17-33, winning their second straight game after losing 19 of 22. Rondo had 19 points and 10 assists in Bostons win over Orlando on Sunday. "Im getting back to my old self," Rondo said. "Im not there yet but Ill take the progress." Brandon Bass had 18 points for the Celtics, 2-6 since Rondos return. Thaddeus Young had 20 points, and Tony Wroten added 18 for Philadelphia. The 76ers (15-35) have lost four straight and 14 of their last 17 games. They also have lost six in a row at home for the first time since the 1996-97 season. Spencer Hawes added 13 points and 13 rebounds for Philadelphia and Lavoy Allen had 10 points and 10 rebounds. Sixers coach Brett Brown noticed the difference in the Celtics with an effective Rondo. "Hes their compass," Brown said. "Hes a great point guard and a leader." Green scored 13 straight points during a 2-minute stretch in the third quarter, capped by a 3-pointer that gave the Celtics their biggest lead to that point, 83-71 with 3:44 left. Boston coach Brad Stevens credited Rondo for helping Green succeed. "He made a lot of shots and Rondo found him a couple of times early," Stevens said. "His job is simplified with Rajon out there. Jonathan Isaac Black Jersey. He pushed the tempo better than Ive seen him in the first eight games. He got us a lot of good looks. His greatest strength is he makes everyone else better and thats really shown true the last two games." Said Rondo: "Everybody needs easy buckets, especially a guy (Green) whos that talented and athletic. All he needs to do is see it go through a couple of times, get to the free-throw line. He gets hot quick." Wroten made a 58-footer at the buzzer to cut it to 88-82 entering the fourth. Philadelphia got as close as three points in the final quarter on Wrotens two free throws with 8:35 left but never got closer. The Sixers had a chance to get it to two points, but Evan Turner missed a baseline jumper with 1:13 left, and Sullinger converted a three-point play on the ensuing possession off an assist from Rondo with 59.4 seconds left to give Boston a 112-105 advantage. "He made a ton of good decisions and some huge plays late," Stevens said about Rondo. The Boston point guard, who is still getting into game shape, also got some help from his teammates. After going down at one point, Bass resuscitated a winded Rondo. "Nothing was wrong," Rondo said. "I was winded. He brought me back to life a little bit. Those guys pick me up. Whoever hits the floor helps each other up. Were a team and thats what they did on that particular play." The Sixers havent won since last Wednesdays buzzer-beating 95-94 win at Boston. Notes: Philadelphia guard Michael Carter-Williams was selected the Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month for January. It was the second honour for Carter-Williams, who also was recognized in November to join Allen Iverson as the only Sixers to earn the award multiple times. Carter-Williams averaged 16.5 points, 5.6 rebounds and 5.6 assists last month. ... Sixers guard James Anderson (back contusion) left in the first half but returned after halftime. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Aoû - 10:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rugby et Compagnie Index du Forum -> Championnats Français -> Top 14 : Clubs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation