Rugby et Compagnie Index du Forum

Rugby et Compagnie
Bon, les gars, on n'oublie pas la règle des trois P : POUSSER, PLAQUER, COURIR !" Ici c'est la famile Rugby et Compagnie

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

playing well, but weve got to figure o

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rugby et Compagnie Index du Forum -> Championnats Français -> Top 14 : Clubs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Aoû - 10:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: playing well, but weve got to figure o Répondre en citant

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Darren Fells Browns Jersey . -- The Chiefs parted ways with veteran defensive back Dunta Robinson, who never quite lived up to expectations last season, and signed CFL wide receiver Weston Dressler on Friday. Robinson was just one year into a $13.75 million, three-year deal that the Chiefs hoped would provide a veteran presence in what became a vastly retooled defensive backfield. Instead, Robinson was slowed by a series of nagging injuries and appeared in only nine games, making 14 tackles and defending just two passes. He was also part of a defence that was torched by Indianapolis wide receivers in a loss that knocked Kansas City out of the playoffs. The move was widely expected not only because the 31-year-old Robinson struggled most of the season, gradually losing playing time to undrafted free agent Marcus Cooper, but also because the cash-strapped Chiefs would save more than $3 million. The Chiefs were bumping along the just below the salary cap at the beginning of the week, and theyre expected to make more moves -- perhaps restructuring some of the long-term contracts signed by the previous regime -- so that they can sign their draft class and be active in free agency. Kansas City is expected to lose Pro Bowl left tackle Branden Albert, who was franchised last season, though there are several in-house candidates to replace him. Offensive linemen Jon Asamoah and Geoff Schwartz are also hitting free agency, as are defensive tackle Tyson Jackson, safety Kendrick Lewis and Pro Bowl punt returner Dexter McCluster. The move to sign Dressler, who spent the past six years in the CFL, could be in response to McCluster likely demanding a contract far more lucrative than the Chiefs are willing to pay. Dressler, a former North Dakota standout, caught 442 passes for 6,531 yards and 43 touchdowns for the Saskatchewan Roughriders, helping them win the Grey Cup this past season. Hes also proven that he can return kicks and punts, in essence many of the things McCluster did for the Chiefs. "Ever since the first time I touched a football, thats something I dreamed about, having an opportunity to play in the NFL, on the games biggest stage," Dressler said during a recent news conference, when he was released by Saskatchewan and finalizing a deal with an NFL team. It was unclear at the time that his landing spot would be Kansas City. "To kind of get to that point now is pretty surreal," Dressler said. The Chiefs didnt announce Dresslers signing until Friday, even though his name popped up on the leagues transaction report earlier in the week. Terms of his deal were not available. "Money wasnt a factor for me in this decision," Dressler said. "Its a decision based on an opportunity I feel like I have a very good chance to make a football team." Damarious Randall Browns Jersey . American Lindsey Jacobellis was third, while Japans Yuka Fujimori finished just off the podium. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-Francois, Que., earned bronze at the 2006 Olympic Games and is set to return to the Games this February in Sochi, Russia. Tyrod Taylor Browns Jersey . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. http://www.authenticbrownsnflfansmall.com/c-96-browns-tyrod-taylor-jersey.aspx . Louis Blues, having added Ryan Miller and Steve Ott from Buffalo, remain the No. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Teemu Selanne followed Paul Kariyas instructions and got dirty to end his 19-game goal drought. Even with help from the Finnish Flash, the Anaheim Ducks still needed a late goal from their top line to hold off the last-place Edmonton Oilers. Dustin Penner scored the tiebreaking goal with 3:17 to play, Ryan Getzlaf extended his points streak to 14 games, and the Pacific Division-leading Ducks beat Edmonton 3-2 on Sunday night for their fifth straight victory. Selanne hadnt scored a goal since Oct. 20, matching the longest gap of his two-decade NHL career, and had no points in his last 16 games. The 43-year-old forward finally picked up his 679th career goal in front of Ilya Bryzgalov on a setup from Mathieu Perreault, adding to the 11th-best total in NHL history. Selanne recently got a text from Kariya, his longtime Anaheim teammate, telling him to get into "the dirty areas" on the ice. "He said, Just go to the net, and good things happen," Selanne said. "Ive been waiting a long time. Obviously, its a big relief. Its a little easier because were winning. Ive had some good chances lately, and it didnt go in. Hopefully, this is going to be a good confidence boost for myself." Jonas Hiller made 23 saves to help the Ducks improve to 13-0-2 at Honda Center. Corey Perrys seven-game goal streak ended, but his linemates connected for the deciding score in the Ducks 15th win in their last 17 meetings with Edmonton. Nick Bonino also scored as the Ducks shook off early rust in their return from three days off to complete a three-game homestand. Anaheim is the only NHL team without a regulation loss at home, extending the second-longest such streak to open a season in the shootout era. "We played a lot more desperate after they tied it up," Penner said. "Our line wasnt very good all game, but sometimes you need those breaks. ... We havent had a lot of home games, so we put a lot of emphasis on them." Penner beat Bryzgalov with a wrist shot from the circle after a setup from Getzlaf, who has scored in each of his last 16 games. The Anaheim captains streak only counts as 14 games because of an injury absence. Denzel Ward Browns Jersey. Sam Gagner scored the tying goal with 9:34 to play for the Oilers, who have lost three straight. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins also scored, and Bryzgalov stopped 31 shots. "I wish I could find something in our game that was deficient, but we played strong," Edmonton coach Dallas Eakins said. "I cant find a whole lot wrong with our game there. I thought, to a man, our guys played excellent. Its a game of mistakes, but I thought our mistakes tonight were honest ones, so its hard to place blame. It was one of those nights where you thought you might at least get a point, if not both." Edmontons Corey Potter got a major and a game misconduct for checking Bonino from behind in the second period, sending the Anaheim centre face-first into the boards. Bonino wasnt hurt, and the Ducks did nothing with the ensuing five-minute power play. Selannes goal put Anaheim in control until Gagner took advantage of a mix-up near the Ducks blue line and broke past rookie defenceman Hampus Lindholm, beating Hiller with a wobbly backhand for just his fourth goal of the season. "I thought we were in a good spot (after that goal) because we were playing well, but weve got to figure out a way to close that game out," Gagner said. "Were not happy. I mean, youve got to find a way to at least get it to overtime. We played a solid game." The injury-plagued Ducks finally got some good news before the game, welcoming back defenceman Francois Beauchemin and Perreault. Beauchemin was a plus-15 before missing the last 10 games with an upper-body injury, while Perreault missed four games with a lower-body injury. NOTES: Edmonton RW Ales Hemsky sat out for the first time this season with sore ribs. ... Anaheim fans repeatedly booed Edmonton D Justin Schultz, who refused to sign with the Ducks and ducked out of his connection to them through the draft last year, using a college loophole to become a free agent. ... Anaheim is the only NHL team with three five-game winning streaks this season. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Aoû - 10:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rugby et Compagnie Index du Forum -> Championnats Français -> Top 14 : Clubs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation